I hope our kids know how much we love them. We don't need a special holiday for expressing our feelings or smothering them with kisses. It happens every day. I suppose Valentine's Day is a wonderful excuse to have a get together with friends. On Friday, our house was filled with red- and pink-wearing moms, toddlers and babies. I felt the love even amidst the cries, screams, laughs, and sugar-crazed madness. I was again reminded of how much we do for our kids and how much we love them - no matter what day, mood or situation. They are our Valentines forever.

A small sampling of the delicious treats.

Coco enjoying a special Valentine cookie. She has a sweet tooth like mommy!




Elliot is such a flirt. Happy and all smiles.

"Mommy is the best!" - Wilson

Claudia and Elliot making Valentines. Elliot likes to do what the "big kids" are doing.

Alissa and Georgia having an "I love you" moment.
1 comment:
What great pictures - looks like such a fun time! So bummed that we couldn't make it... :-(
Post a Comment